Searching For A Job

Home Forums Member Forum Searching For A Job

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rufinatokarev@yahoo.com 4 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m having a difficult time searching for a job as my experience has been all over the place. I’m currently a teacher on maternity leave. As much as I love being at home with my baby, money-wise it’s not feasible. I love being a teacher, but the amount of time and work I have to do in my position would leave me no time with my child. I have a bachelor of science in business administration with a concentration in international business as well as a masters in education. I also have experience in administrative work. Ideally I’m looking for a position that is remote or is flexible in their schedule. I’m not interested in teaching English online which seems to be the only thing I seem qualified for now. If anyone has any opportunities available, I’d love to share more details in my work experience for the positions I’ve had.

#33384 Reply

Hi, are you interested in direct sales jobs? You would get paid to go on play dates with your friends and you could spend lots of time with your kid!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Searching For A Job
Your information: